Friday, April 17, 2015

Free Eye Template

I've been out of town on vacation to the beach for a couple days, so I don't have another update for you yet-- but what I do have if a free eye template for you!

A free what?

Well lots of people make their own doll eyes (I'd post a tutorial but there are already so many, I can link you to them in the comments if you can't find one) and to do so, they need a printed iris to attach within it. When I started looking into finding these printed iris design I often found that they were either terribly small or a pay-for-digital-file sort of situation. So, I have here for you a simple larger bunch of iris designs! Some of them are fantasy, and some of them are more realistic; when printed they should measure out to be a half inch in diameter each.
I made them for myself specifically to fit Nadia's larger eyes, but I figured y'all could probably make decent use of them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment