Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Eye Sockets And A Lobotomy

So I've been busy carving out some eye sockets this morning while I ate breakfast; the most important meal of the day, servin' it up Gary's way-bop!

I took a lesson from Batchix in that shallow eye sockets result in an alien-like facial structure. I'm usually timid in carving things out that I spent so much time building up, so  I was really trying to go past my comfort zone in digging out these bad boys. I'm still not sure if it's good enough, but I suppose we'll see!

I also spent some time with my dearest friend, the dremel, in shaping up her jawline just a little more, though it's still not quite there yet.
Pleasantly close though.
                                     

The final thing I have to show you is that I took the liberty of sawing off the back of her cranium to give her a pretty little lobotomy. One of my next steps will be to make it so it's flush and even and fits together perfectly.
I've got my hand in there for a size comparison and totally not just to hold the head together. Cough.
Hope you guys like the small, infrequent updates, I like to keep you up to date and along with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment