Sunday, April 12, 2015

Back From The Dead!

I sincerely apologize to all those who were following my blog for my disappearance. My family and I moved to an empty lot in the country, in a small trailer without water, and my dolls I had been working on were either lost or broken during the move. Up until now I haven't had the space, resources, or time to keep on sculpting- but am pleased to announce that I've begun a new BJD undertaking; on a sculpt to be named Nadia. She shall be roughly 1 1/2 feet tall, and in the grand scheme of things I plan on casting her in resin and posting her up for sale on etsy, so be sure to follow along if you might be interested (or just like looking at dolls- I do!) I'll post a picture of the beginning of my work on her head tomorrow, as right now I have her base coat of clay drying on the head-core. I've already plaster cast her elbow and knee joints. 
I have to knock those off first because double joints are the approximate largest pain in my hindquarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment