Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hiatus update

Well, not a real hiatus so much as a nothin-to-see-here-folks period of time. I'm still very much working on Nadia, it's just that since it's mostly final sanding and such, even if I did take pictures for you all, the camera wouldn't be able to pick up the difference. I assure you all that it is an infinitely tedious task, but it's thrilling to almost be finished with her finally! I've also made the decision to cast her in porcelain! Shakin it up here-- she'll be available in resin later, but for the beginning of her being sold while things are slow, it'll be easier for me to replicate porcelain that resin in small quantities. Once I get more orders for her though, I can just send the perfectly hollow porcelain casts to a professional resin doll casting service.

No comments:

Post a Comment