Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mid-body preparations and interest declarations

Heya all! I've been busy sanding my lower-mid torso smooth so I can cast it in resin this weekend; it's just about ready for a coat of spray paint (or five) to seal it. I also made a calf/shin for the lower legs- I only need one because generally, unless it's design-specific, lower legs look the same on each side, so I can just sculpt one and make two resin duplicates. 
Forgive my makeshift joint, as I don't have the proper one with me at the moment.


If you're considering purchasing the doll after it's finished, please comment and tell me so! This gives me a bit more information on how much resin to get.
She'll be around 18 inches total once her feet are added on, and double jointed in the knees and elbows, I plan on selling the dolls for 150$ each
Letting me know you're interested doesn't put you in any position that you're obligated to buy later, but I am giving 25$ off the purchase to folks who commented beforehand [applicable from this point on, to the date that she is posted for sale]
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment